Residential Air Cooled Generator Plan
Regularly scheduled maintenance is one of the most important steps that you can take to help ensure a long life for your Generator.
Preventive Maintenance (Single Annual Maintenance)
The Preventive Maintenance will be performed once during the Service Agreement term during regular working hours (MON – FRI 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) as scheduled by our service department.
Preventive Maintenance Includes:
- Replace engine oil filter(s). (INCLUDED)
- Change engine oil. (INCLUDED)
- Inspect clean or replace air filters(s) as needed. (INCLUDED)
- Replace fuel filter(s) or clean fuel strainer(s) as required.
- Inspect and clean cooling fins.
- Inspect all belts and hoses.
- Inspect, test and service batteries, cables and terminals.
- Check and adjust charging system.
- Check starter and starting system.
- Replace spark plugs as required. (INCLUDED)
- Inspect, clean, adjust and lubricate the generator as required.
- Inspect the transfer switch.
- Test the exercise system and reset to owner’s schedule.
- Start and run system.
In addition to the Annual Preventive Maintenance this plan provides priority service and a 15% discount on service calls and repairs.